Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur Admission 2024-25

Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur Admission 2024-25: Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur is a well-known institute for Nursing and Paramedical courses running under Savitri Hospital, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. This college is approved by INC & UPSMF. The distance of the college from Gorakhpur Railway Station is around 2.5 KM.

In this article, we will provide full information about Admission 2024-25 for Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur. We will cover all the following topics:

  • About College/Institute
  • Available Courses and Seats
  • Eligibility Criteria
  • Admission Procedure
  • Admission Form 2024-25
  • Fee Structure
  • Important Links

Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur Admission 2024-25

Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur Admission 2024-25
Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur Admission 2024-25
College NameSavitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute
Running bySavitri Hospital, Gorakhpur
AddressBashratpur, Gorakhpur, UP 273001
Distance from Railway Station2.5 KM
Approved/Collaborated byINC & UPSMF
Official Websitewww.shpigkp.com
  • INC: Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
  • UPSMF: Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow

Available Courses and Seats

All the available courses and seat details of Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur are given below:

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
Instagram Group Join Now
COURSESEATS
B.Sc. Nursing40
GNM50
ANM40

Eligibility Criteria

B.Sc. Nursing

Min. Age17 Years (Till 31 Dec)
Max. Age35 Years for GEN | 40 Years for others
Education12th (PCBE) with 45%
GenderBoth Male & Female

Apart from the above criteria, candidates are also eligible for State Open Schools recognized by the State Government and the National Institute of Open Schools (NIOS) recognized by the central government as having Science subjects and English only.

5% of total marks in core subjects (PCBE) in (10+2) are relaxed for SC/ST candidates. It can be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.

GNM

Min. Age17 Years (Till 31 Dec)
Max. Age35 Years for GEN | 40 Years for others
Education12th (PCBE) with 45%
GenderBoth Male & Female

ANM

Min. Age17 Years (Till 31 Dec)
Max. Age35 Years for GEN | 40 Years for others
Education12th (PCBE) with 45%
GenderFemale only

Admission Procedure

The admission procedure for various courses at Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur is given below:

COURSEPROCEDURE
B.Sc. NursingABVMU CET
GNMCollege Entrance
ANMCollege Entrance

Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus

The entrance exam pattern & syllabus for various courses at Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur are given below:

B.Sc. Nursing

Pattern

Number of Questions200
MarksEvery single correct response will get a 01 mark. No Negative Markings for incorrect responses and/or more than one response.
Medium of ExaminationEnglish (Offline)

Syllabus

SUBJECTQUESTIONS
Nursing Aptitude40
Physics40
Chemistry40
Biology40
English and General Knowledge40

The level of the questions will be Intermediate Standard (Class 12).

GNM and ANM

Pattern & Syllabus

Number of Questions100
SubjectsEnglish, Science and General knowledge
Medium of ExaminationEnglish & Hindi (Offline)
Passing Marks40%
  • Candidates must obtain a 40% mark in the entrance test to qualify for the interview.
  • Candidates qualified in the interview shall be shortlisted in the merit list.
  • There shall be a List of Waiting followed by the Merit List.
  • Candidates on the Waiting List shall be considered only if the candidates on the Merit List do not take admission on the given dates.
  • Candidates on the Waiting List shall be called on a merit basis only.

Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur Admission Form 2024-25

B.Sc. Nursing

Registration StartedApril Second Week or May First Week
Application ModeOnline

GNM and ANM

Registration StartedMay First Week
Application ModeOnline & Offline

Fee Structure

The fee structure for various courses at Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur is given below:

COURSEFEE
B.Sc. Nursing₹1,25,000
GNM₹88,000
ANM₹58,000
Apply OnlineRegistration Not Started Yet
College DetailsVideo
WhatsAppJoin Now
TelegramJoin Now

Savitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute Gorakhpur Contact Details

AddressSavitri Hospital and Paramedical Institute, Bashratpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Pincode273001
Emailshpison@gmail.com
Call+91-9936746451
Official Websiteshpigkp.in

Leave a Comment